Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Four signs that your child might have "issues"



#4- During a recent boy scout event, they were announcing what some of the scouts wanted to be when they grow up. There were the normal answers like a teacher, a pilot, a doctor, etc. When it was Jake's turn, the host announced to 300 people that he wanted to be a millionaire when he grew up.


#3- While hanging out with some friends, all the boys go upstairs and put on "princess dresses" for the princess birthday party. Andy decides on a purse for an accessory, Jake decides on a football helmet (I don't know which one is worse!)


#2 - While trying to get ready for work one morning, Sofia starts giggling and yells at me to get the camera. I think that it's a little odd for a three year old to request a camera, but I grab it anyway. Sofia (still in her PJ's) decides to wear daddy's boots and act like a model. She posed in a different position for each photo. I was laughing, but Daddy was a little irritated that we were "playing" instead of getting ready. He was only a little late for work :)


#1 - The number one sign that your child might have "issues" could be if he runs around the corner dressed in a mask, no shirt, a cape, and a toy gun and yells "Ta-Da-Da... Captain Stupid!"

2 comments:

April said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Jolene said...

I love you guys. :)

About the McGuire's

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas
Six people... one great adventure. A family's mission to live life with faith and love for other people.

Followers