Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our House 3.3

Here we are again with out me keeping up with the weekly updates. I am having a hard time finding the motivation to post these to Facebook and to our Blog. When we last left you with pictures the Second Floor was framed. Well that was 3 entire weeks ago. The roof is on, electrical, HVAC, and Plumbing is roughed in; insulation up; second floor completely sheet rocked; and 2/3 of the brick is up. I did not want to post all of the pictures taken in the last three week, but here are the highlights this week.







Master Bedroom


Game Room











2 comments:

Chel said...

Wow girl!! How exciting this is for you!! I can't until your house-warming party!!

April said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see it!

About the McGuire's

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas
Six people... one great adventure. A family's mission to live life with faith and love for other people.

Followers